AIM
kubesser

ShellCore Command: Ep1 ShellCore Command: Ep1

Batteships Forever?

I would be very surprised if this was not at all inspired by Battleships Forever (another great game). Nonetheless, this is still a very game. What I especially like about this game that I wish would be implemented into BF is that you control one ship rather than telling your entire fleet where to go. If you could play with both of those options at one time it would be such a brilliant game.

I Love Traffic I Love Traffic

Great

Good mind exercise. You have to focus on a few different things at once. Impressive, original, and addicting (as always).
Cars in game: 1537
Collisions: 42
Lights Switched: 706
Mouse Traveled: 111 ft

Dungeon Escape FPS Dungeon Escape FPS

Needs Work

I suggest you make it so that the enemies cannot be lower than the bottom of the screen. Sometimes I would see enemies down there that i cannot hit. Also, I suggest make a crosshairs to show precisely where the gun is aiming and/or make targets easier to hit. I wasted 20 shots trying to hit an ammo increase only to get 14 shots from it : ( .

Roumd responds:

Yeah. I went with the crosshair idea, and updated the game. Thanks for the review.

Defend Your Castle Defend Your Castle

change the name

change the name so its not as obvious that its that its [stolen]. Make enemies have health and lower the enemy count, so theres actually a point to the "2x arrow damage" thing. Change the rate of fire so it doesnt depend on how fast you can click. Make more things and weapons to buy. If you that it won't be that bad.

Madness InfiniteD Madness InfiniteD

Please improve

Really boring, definitly needs improvement. The weapon switching function doesn't work very well, and you need to put in more modes. Please change the music too. The chicken song is extremely annoying. Also, add a button to turn off sound please.

Space Scavenger Space Scavenger

improvements

needs:
better sound effects: Laser sound, crashing when you hit the purple things, flying sound, etc.

better movement: ie diagonal, acceleration unless it already is there, smaller ship)

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

wow this is great

Probably one of the best flash games i have played. This is just the type of game I have been looking for. Its a perfect merge of graphics and plot. "My only hint was to 'Do a barrel roll!'" - lol

The Wisdom Circus The Wisdom Circus

good idea

its pretty cool game and a good idea for a game, i hope you can expand on it though

Popup Attack 1.2 Popup Attack 1.2

Haha

good game, story of my (computer's) life (basically) lol. you should make it harder though

kokonut10 responds:

I will in the next version, which probably won't be coming for a long time. I need a break from popups.

S.I.M.O.N S.I.M.O.N

um...

sorry but you didnt invent this game, its still fun so i gave u a 4/10, but you didnt invent it...(its basically "stolen")

Arcade-games responds:

I know I didn't invent this game, its a classic game recreated , not stolen