AIM
kubesser

Karate vs Gun Karate vs Gun

Indiana Jones?

This happened in a scene in Indiana Jones where a guy had a big sword and was spinning it around. Funny :)

Egg Egg

clever

i found that very clever. I definitely didn't expect that.

MJ Tribute, Best Hits MJ Tribute, Best Hits

needs some fixing

I like this, but you should make it so when you click a new song the first one stops. Its still good enough anyway though.

jack-attack responds:

I have re-uploaded it, and what you wanted to see, is now working.

ShellCore Command: Ep1 ShellCore Command: Ep1

Batteships Forever?

I would be very surprised if this was not at all inspired by Battleships Forever (another great game). Nonetheless, this is still a very game. What I especially like about this game that I wish would be implemented into BF is that you control one ship rather than telling your entire fleet where to go. If you could play with both of those options at one time it would be such a brilliant game.

I Love Traffic I Love Traffic

Great

Good mind exercise. You have to focus on a few different things at once. Impressive, original, and addicting (as always).
Cars in game: 1537
Collisions: 42
Lights Switched: 706
Mouse Traveled: 111 ft

Dungeon Escape FPS Dungeon Escape FPS

Needs Work

I suggest you make it so that the enemies cannot be lower than the bottom of the screen. Sometimes I would see enemies down there that i cannot hit. Also, I suggest make a crosshairs to show precisely where the gun is aiming and/or make targets easier to hit. I wasted 20 shots trying to hit an ammo increase only to get 14 shots from it : ( .

Roumd responds:

Yeah. I went with the crosshair idea, and updated the game. Thanks for the review.

Clenastro {=MMD=} Clenastro {=MMD=}

classical?

umm...well i wouldnt really call it "classical" just because it uses acoustics, strings, and pianos. But anyway, its not bad.

Mobius Beach Mobius Beach

pretty good

i like it (especially the boobies). it looks great, even without the boobs lol